Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A Visit with My Kids!



I visited Song and family this last weekend. Will was particularly fond of showing us his uvula and this was his favorite pose. I honestly couldn't stop him! He IS and he thought he was very hilarious. Note the new "faux-hawk" haircut. He's quite the dashing young man. His mama is pretty cute too.
Vivian has taken up with the "guy" pose. She likes to do the Spiderman/Ironman stance and
also looks very strong and scary as you can see.... I get a kick out her in so many ways!!!!

This was Gma's birthday present for Cady - As you can see, Ian and Cady had a swell time in the Ball Pit. I listened to Dennis blow it up in the morning and thought we were under attack of some kind until I figured out what I was hearing.... I don't think my lungs could stand it, but Dennis has a good set.
If you double click on this one- you can see Cady's 4 teeth. She is definitely the winner - I don't think anyone else in the family (including Mom and Dad) had teeth until at least 12 months - Cady is proud of hers - they are cute cute cute. My camera blinds her, which is why her eyes are closed in most of my pictures of her.... We celebrated her 1st birthday and had a fun party with a flower cake made by the Mama....
Here is the group - four little rag-a-muffins having fun. Will is demonstrating a measuring tape, Cady is trying to get into the fireplace, Viv is still doing the "guy" pose and Ian is playing with his "Cars" game.....What a sweet little group.

Another pose of Miss Cady in the Pit - she is so cute.
Another favorite shot of Ian - I'm sad that his mouth is covered, but I love his
expression in this picture. For some reason, Ian changed my name from Gma to
Papa - Song and I laughed about it, but it was so sweet.
Caught the rubber girl in action. I couldn't catch her with the knees up to
her ears but this one is close.
Another pic of the faux-hawk. Will looks like a young handsome man with such a
beautiful face. He doesn't look 6 to me here but he is very excited to be turning
7 in June!

1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

fun times! Thanks again for coming down!
Love ya,
Songie