Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun For All! Happy Birthday Will ! 8

My sweet and special #1 Grandson turned 8!! I can't believe it.... Him and his old friend Spidy were having a good time.
So Proud of Preston! Graduation from kindergarten.... Right on. He looks snazzy in the
Cap and Gown.

Cheerful and Happy - Ian with a snack...


Got in a little "girl time" - went to Cooky Cutters for a summer cut for Viv

and a bang trim and style for Cady. Always a treat.
~Song, Dennis and the Family came in for the Krause Reunion - we got to spend some quality time and Song, Cady and I hit Ikea on Friday and went to lunch. Just the 3 of us. Dennis,Will,Viv and Ian went hiking with their Grandpa up Millcreek Canyon. Saturday was the reunion and on Sunday, Dennis and Carey put in a new divider fence for me, as I am going to be getting a new neighbor, I strongly believe a good fence makes for better neighbors!! As you can see by my postplate, the herbs are flourishing and the flowers are bursting. I love it!

No comments: