Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wonderful Water! Fun Get-Togethers....

I've had Will with me this week and we have had a lot of fun. Today I took him and PD to the mansion for a fun afternoon. The water was delightful and I am sunburned... I remembered to sunscreen them, but didn't do me...
Running off the diving board.
PD jumping off the board!
PD and Miss at Jenny's (& Austin's) party Saturday.
Sue and Kiyoko hangin' out.

Evan, Baby James and Spencer...
Grandma and her boy.... (she is such a sap)....

Cute Elli - she is so sweet!
Miss was excited she could touch toes on the bottom...

Sawyer also hangin' out.... he is so cute.
Earlier in the week, Evan and Preston had a sleepover - they were really
good kids and listened hard!! It was fun to have them. Yars was missing, so we had to let Camel take over for the night. It worked out fine...
The other "camper" - look how cute his feet are. It's really be fun spending time with the next generation.

1 comment:

Davino said...

Yars was swimming with the fish...