Thursday, October 23, 2008

G-Ma Heaven



Beaver, UT Preston performs...


Will, on a better day (see him below...)



Ah..a Hun in the Tub




Sick boy





Sweet Cady






Song and Cady - she hates the flash.







My sweet little angel babies. How cute are they?
Naughty and Nice!!

We took a trip to LV last weekend. B and George went down to see Mike and Mel's new digs and Jayme, Preston and I went to see the Gkids in their Primary Program. I was so proud of Will and Vivi - Vivi said her lines -with her bountiful smile and a little wave to the crowd when she was done. Her smile is so magical. Then Will said his lines, and later stood up with some other boys as future missionaries... the highlight was his duet with a cute little girl, that I suspected he was sweet on. He is growing up so fast, and tries hard to do the right things and try new experiences. He amazes me - this boy. Watching them, and holding Cady in my lap and Ian next to me, giving me his sweet smile that crinkles his eyes - my eyes were damp and my throat thick as I looked at these little people that I love so much. I am so happy to be their Gma. I was absolutely in Gma heaven!!! I was very proud of Song as well. Her Primary group did a wonderful job.
After church, we rested up and then headed to Planet Hollywood and then went to Sam's Town. Song & Dennis watched Preston and the kids so Jayme, B, George and I went to see Mike's place and then went out so that was fun. M & M's place is very cute and I finally got to meet the infamous Petey, who was a pretty nice dog. It was a great little mini-break!















No comments: