Wednesday, October 1, 2008

PP12 - Week ending 9/28

Here is a batch of pics from the last couple of weeks. I have been delinquent and I'm sorry. First off, is Dad's leg injury. He went downstairs to check on the refrigerator (in the middle of the night) and wanted to save 10 cents by not turning on the lights.... bad idea - got dinged on the head, arm, butt, and left leg.... hope it was worth the savings in electrical bills. I offer to give him $5 every time I go up there to pay for the lights so I can see ... sad and he is still recuperating. The big red patch is a large hematoma because he is on blood thinners. Ouch!!!!!!!!!! Next pic is of David and his famility and new (future) daughter in law... Sandra is also taking a photo. Very cute family - if you don't look too much at the Clownshoe King himself. Next we have Dad a few days later after he got his cataract removed. That was easy compared to the triple lutz off the steps in the dark.... He is having the other one done today (10/6/08) .... The other pics are of Sara and Spencer's wedding shower and some of the boys (Preston and his pal, cousin Evan) hanging out together. I just liked the photo of Jayme, Preston, Carey. Things are going smooth so far today... Will post more, Song and Dennis and the kids came in this last weekend so I have some REALLY cute pics I will be posting. September was busy - October is shaping up to be busy as well Spencer's wedding on Oct 14th David and Jayme and Tyler's birthdays this month as well as Halloween and some other adventures. I love the fall! Hey Wendy has a blog going now too! Be sure to tune in . I will add her to my family list.










No comments: