Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Crazy Stuff and Crackerman

I wanted to include my little friend(s) Preston - plus you got Z in the bargain. This is a picture I took of Preston for his "All About Me" Poster that Yaya made for him for his school. A boy and his dog. Sounds like a good idea for a movie ?
Did some dishes and laundry on an off night. There is no significance
in it at all, I just liked the way the colors looked in the camera lens.....
This is a perfect stranger- this dude, at around 10-10:30 am - takes 2 whips
from the back of his red car across the street from our office and walks to the raised grass divider in the road and cracks his bullwhips - ker-RACK ! Whack! KerACK! Does this for about
15 minutes and returns the whips to the truck of his car and casually walks back to where-ever
it is he works. This whole scenario is fascinating to me. He does this nearly every day. I try to get close up, but for some reason I am all nervous that he might see me. I'm certain he wouldn't come after me with the whips and if he didn't want anyone to see him, he sure wouldn't choose the middle of the road to practice his cracking whips with but he is pretty exciting to me .... every day for those 15 minutes my imagination goes WILD! - Blow up the pics so you can see the whips - CRACK THWACK ker-ACK!!!!
Another day out practicing....
Double crackin' - Wow -
Another pic of the Preston man, playing in water in the front. It's amazing to me to watch
kids with a bucket of water - you can just see that whole world of possibilities while he's playing
in that bucket. Maybe that's what goes on with the whipcrackerman.
Oil tanker spill!!! Watch out.. I think I better hit the hay. I'm getting goofy.

No comments: