Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer Vacation June 2009

Aahh! The magic kingdom - Or Disney Castle (as Preston calls it) This is on Will's birthday.
We left at 7:00a got to the kingdom at 8:00a, got inside and the doors opened at 9:00a - it was nice - cool and a little misty. Walked right into the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Teacups (loved it) and the Tiki Hut - (loved it) - Poor Viv hated the noisy and dark rides. I felt sorry for her - she got scared and had a little accident, but it was ok. Read Song's blog for the full details about the rides and especially Will being picked to be a Jedi in training (Padowan) - it was just so exciting!!! My heart was pounding just watching all the Star Wars action and we also saw Buzz Lightyear. I though Ian would explode!!! Fun Fun Fun....
Song and Cady enjoying the Jungle ride. Viv was NOT.
This pic is from Sea World - the boys all wore their Superman shirts and were really
cute. Notice Ian's sunglasses - he's starting a new fad.....
This is my favorite picture of our Cady girl. She loved the beach. The thing clutched in her sweet little hand is a sand-crusted ritz cracker- she ate the whote thing!!!!!
My goofy grandson Will wanted me to photograph his Lego Darth Vader - here is the best one, we took several and boy was it ever a fun time. Here you go, Will!!! Blow it up, it's really awesome~~~~
Vivi and Will (and family) watching Shamu - I loved the show - again go to Song's blog for the really great pics - Dennis was snapping away and got some really beautiful picutres of the Sham.

Here is another fun moment in the penthouse kitchen of Ian in the cupboard.
Our usual hilarious selves - I like to be the photographer for the family.
Song and I were laughing - kids were mixed in their fun time but we had a
great trip. I love hanging out with the grandies and my Songie and Dennis.

We did the farmers market , the beach and just all around had a wonderful time. I miss everyone as soon as we separate.

No comments: