Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Catch Up (Again)

Here is the newest Jim Hildebrand...Isn't he cute? Spencer and Sara were really cute with him too. It was fun to see them fussing.
K'yush - a sweet little visitor.

Short but sweet visit with my wombie.

Grandma and Heather at Jayme's - she's back from Alaska headed to Hawaii .
Someone being dramatic .... big surprise there. Crazy Boy.

At Girls night out. Enjoying the evening. Sue, Amy, B, Mom, Wendy, Jayme, Me... Food - not so good but great company. The most interesting thing at the Jasmine, is this booth (below) in the women's restroom. Mother says it's for taking your kids in with you...I think it's weird..in a funny way. Like I say - weird. Funny.
Dad with Sawyer at Jenny/Kennedy birthday party. He's so dang cute and getting so big already! (Not Dad, he's getting smaller) One high point for him - Lisa's mother thought he was Robert Goulet... trust me. That really pumped him up.
Birthday Girls having fun........

1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

The "dual" potty... that cracks me up! That's a little too close for comfort I think. LOL.