Thursday, December 4, 2008

When it rains....

For some reason, when I blog from my work computer now I can't add any pictures so sorry about that... it has been a strange few weeks. My manager and friend at work, got hurt and has been in the hospital since before Thanksgiving - he will be out for at least 2 months recovering - causing a bit more work and anxiousness for us here, then today another work colleage's father passed away - he was 85, so not unexpected but still, with Dad's issues, too, it really hit us hard and also adds to the anxiousness. Dad is doing "better" but is still not functioning in a healing manner to return home or even to a snif (as David calls it) so is still kind of stuck in hospital land until they can figure out his underlying issues. He was better today after being forced to accept some blood (he initially refused and Jayme overrode him) and was even sitting up. He is really onery, which usually indicates healing with him, but the Dr said he can't go anywhere...more anxiousness this holiday season. I am looking forward to my Songie and family returning on the 12th.... Anyway, just updating a bit, hope everyone else is healthy and enjoying the holidays......hopefully we'll have no more problems and get some answers soon..... Love

1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Are you talking about Brad? What happened? Is he ok? Whose dad died? Wow Jeanie, sounds like no fun around CTC!

I'm glad to hear your dad is on the path to recovery. Keep me posted and I'll keep you all in my thoughts.

XOXO
Michele