Friday, February 27, 2009

Airplane Dream ~

Wendy had a wierd airline/airplane dream the other night and so did I - so I will share it. I was with several people and we were flying to a party and I was going to sing in the band once we got there. This picture is how the cockpit view looked in my dream - we were flying really low and I kept thinking to myself in the dream : " I can't believe I'm not freaking out about how low we're flying - it looks like we're going to crash any second" - then I would turn so I couldn't see how close we were to the ground then I wasn't tense... Pretty soon, I noticed the gas guage and told them we needed to stop for gas. We landed at a Sinclair and there was a large glass of Scotch stuck to the back tail fin (it had been frozen on from the wind) - which we popped off and proceeded to imbibe.... We didn't get back into the plane, but then I woke up - the feeling in the dream was excited but tense, and fun but scary - still trying to figure out what it all means.... I'll get back once I figure it out......

2 comments:

Wendy Newman said...

I want to go to the party where you're fronting the band!!

dennisandsong said...

I think you are just craving some scotch!