Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

I was fortunate enough to spend MD with my M! Here she is, all sassy with sister Sue and friend Barb on the 9th hole at Mick Riley - the course was lush and lovely - it was very fun.
We played golf and then went to Totem's for brunch. Becky joined us for brunch. How lucky that I can still go golf with my mom?? I'm very grateful for that blessing. Missed my sister Jayme and missed my littel girl Songie, but it was a brilliant day - had lots of fun.

George, Dad, Sue and Barb at the Clubhouse at Mick Riley (prior to play)

Went to Michele's piano concert on Saturday night - it was really nice and I was
thoroughly entertained! She did a great job and the other pianist David Nevue was
wonderful as well. Beautiful and creative music written and performed by artists!
Got the tomatoes, zucchini and eggplant in, also the cukes. Still need to find a spot for
my hot peppers - might put them in the front. Still deciding. All my herbs are planted and
fragrant - the honeysuckle is blooming and glorious. I love this time of the year!

3 comments:

MLC said...

You make me happy with your posts. Thank you!

Michele McLaughlin said...

I'm so glad you came to my concert!!! It was delightful to have you there :) Thank you!!!

Davino said...

You missed Jayme and not me - zing/slam/bam...