Wednesday, September 16, 2009

La Di Dah

Here is my "loaner" dog, Z - enjoying some fun in the sun.........she is so sweet.

This is a really good little deli/lunch place in the Aves. Years ago, we used to do
our laundry at the cleaners/laundromat next door. It is called La Cuchina on 2nd Ave
and approx 0-P St. very nice - food excellent. Reminds me a bit of Caputo's, only
better. Anyway I just feel "right" when I go there. I guess it's just because of the
location - I love the aves. Hey Amy has left her old "living quarters" and is moving forward with life... she liked
this pic of herself and wanted me to post it. God Bless.
Roger and Dad having a visit. They enjoyed their time together and their
lunch. The report on Preston, was that he was the best boy ever on their
lunch excursion. Good Job!
Having a nap in the pool..... what else??

No comments: