Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009

It is the end of the year, another holiday season at a close, a few days off work to enjoy. I have been lucky enough to spend a lot of time with my daughter and her family during 2009, as well as the rest of my family - lots of big events were celebrated! Mom and Dad both turned 80 and they also celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary, Sawyer (Tom & Laura) and James (Spencer & Sara) were born, Aaron & Kiyoko and Eric & Amy were married - needless to say we spent a lot of family time which is precious and which can also be hazardous sometimes (sorry about B's ribs). I saw my daughter and her family 9 months out of 12 and spent a wonderful week in California as their guest during their family vacation ~great fun always! My little g.kids are like a magic tonic for me. I feel very happy when I am with them. I'm grateful for my family and that I am healthy (relatively) and have a home I enjoy (and very beloved neighbors) and a job I like...always a plus. Hoping 2010 is productive, creative and that we all are able to push a little closer to our goals and dreams. Happy New Year!


3 comments:

Davino said...

...and from reading this, you must be smoking something yummy as well. That or spiking the kool-aid.

Luv ya sistah...

Sedge said...

Whatever I can, whenever I can find it!

dennisandsong said...

it was a good year! 9 out of 12?? Wow, you're not sick of us and our craziness? Can't wait for Wednesday!!!