Saturday, December 12, 2009

Yars/Lars is Found!


Lars has been missing for almost a week! Jayme,Carey & Preston drove to the Lost and Found at the airport last night in a last ditch effort to find him.... Carey shoveled up all the snow to see if Lars had fallen out of the car and been shoveled ....room search done, I searched next door and in the car again. We have been searching for days and were at the point where we figured Lars was gone, and we just hoped she was not dirty and wet and alone somewhere - Jayme told Preston she was on vacation....we were all very sad. This morning I heard the garage door go up, and the kitchen door burst open...Preston tore into my room holding his Yars (Lars) high up and prancing to show me his Lars had been found!! Jayme was misty eyed and I got a little choked up too. Where had that beloved comfort friend been found??? Inside his Lego SpongeBob Pineapple box......We are all so glad that Yars is home!

1 comment:

The Haunted said...

I am so glad Lars was found. I remember i had a littkle scruffy dog that was tan and had brown ears, I took him eerywhere until he was falling apart. he had gone to the hospital a few times, but neer came back after one trip. Nobody explained it to me and I was heartbroken that my friend wold leave me or that people would take my friend from me. i think it shaped me a little more than I realized unitl i just spelled it out now, sigh.