Monday, February 15, 2010

Hearts and Soles.....

I had a fun trip to LV to see the small ones and their mother. We had a pretty good time. Song painted her bedroom a beautiful chocolate brown - hopefully she will post some pics once she finishes her re-do. The kids had their Valentine's parties and Larry and Diane came to visit. It was fun to see them too and the kids were in Grandparent delight, with 3 of us in full attendance!
Weather was great too which was lovely. Here are some highlights ~

I like this picture. I asked Cady to show me her toes....
Cady - she is indeed the great -grand daughter of Nina Lou ..... this girl LOVES shoes, flip flops, heels, any footwear and she is all over it. Song and I took her and Ian to Target to look for a little valentine present for the kids - we tried on some pink sandals with sparkly jewel tops - just to see if they fit. When Song tried to take it off, she shrieked and carried on so we just put them both on and left it at that. We got flip flops for the other kids, (all of which Cady modeled for us during the weekend) but I tell you - She is a Shoe NUT.
This boy loves to play and he loves to eat. And he loves to be naked. You know that sounds pretty good to me, too. I am unable to post the naked pictures but he sure is a cute one. Song had to remind him several times that he had to wear clothes... too funny. He also had a lot of fun ramming Gma"....I swear I'm bruised but he enjoyed it so much I didn't stop him. He did, eventually goet tired, I was grateful! He really had lots of his special big hugs too. I get a daily "word of the day" in my email box at work - Today my word of the day today was "Vivify": to make lively. I thought that was so appropriate! Viv does tend to make things lively - She loves to be in the middle of the action - and in the middle of the table! She looks very cute -
Ok, so we went to In and Out Burger and got the kids fries and some chocolate ice cream. I always maintain that if food is really yummy it ends up in the hair - as you can see Cady enjoyed her chocolate ice cream to the max. Reminded me of "Something about Mary" - only rated for children.
Crazy brothers.... loved making faces and entertaining me.

Another shot of the lovely shoes...
Viv's "Hello Kitty" shoes - we were going for the shine with the girls footwear. (Cady had a hard time keeping these on her feet, but she tried)

Valentine pillows - Ian was looking thru Target toys for items of destruction and "guys" etc. He was dragging the light pink pillow around the boy toy department. All snuggled up to the pillow and looking for guns, swords and tanks. Song and I thought this was quite hilarious, so I got one for each. It's always good to be in touch with your softer side!
My handsome Will - he was giving a talk in Church and he looked so big. Song said he did a great job. He is very talented and likes to be in front of a crowd.

Viv outside hanging out.


Ian, inside on one of the pillows.... posing. Cute and More Cute!

1 comment:

dennisandsong said...

Can't thank you enough. You saved my life or more likely the kids!! You're the best, I appreciate I can always count on you to be there when I am in need!! You always capture the best shots of the kids, so cute, I will need copies!!! Make sure to check out Ian's latest fashion statement on my blog!!! You will love it!
LOVE you tons!