Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rambling again.....

Here are some pics of Preston for all his fans out there - He is just being silly after tub time.
Preston was hit in the cheek by a run-away swing at the park -- this is at ToysRUs, picking out Ian's birthday present...
Saturday at Chili's - meeting Mike and the boys, for lunch. The cheek is almost better.

Good buddies - just screwing around as usual - Nothing but a good time here.
Adam - forced to sit by the old people, he is a very good sport.

Super Hero??? - I had plans to meet my old friend Jennifer for coffee and had a little time to kill after lunch so I took a drive around my old neighborhood and some places I loved in my youth.

Grandma's house on Oakwood. It still looks really good. I love that neighborhood so much.

2381 .... the people who live there are apparently very minimalist. The street looked so small and the road needs repair. I'm always surprised when I drive up Delia Drive... it was a giant street with huge homes in my memory. As an adult looking at it now, it seems not the same street but I can drive by each home and there is a memory associated with it.... an interesting exercise for me from time to time....
My friend Jennifer at Geppetto's in Holladay (lots of memories there too!)

It was a fun Saturday - we had lots to catch up on.....

1 comment:

The Haunted said...

I am terrified of that house, I just have memories of the jaw crushing flowerbox (cue psycho shower theme knofe sound)