Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Party

Friends and Sisters visiting, Sherry and Sophie, Ian going down the slide, Preston, Ian, the Boys playing in the ice bucket, Tom and Miss in the bouncy (Laura's pics are better, check out her
blog) Mom & Dad having a blast, the newly engaged Spencer & Sara, Song-Lana-Jeanie,
the Bounce House (we had to cut limbs to fit)
Song, Viv and Will in the Bounce House, Viv enjoying her birthday cake and blowing out the candles and just in general enjoying herself.


















Here are some pics from Viv's birthday party, thanks all for coming - we had a great time and love spending time with our families and dear friends! By the way a black beaded necklace was found in the garage. Anyone missing their jewelry??? email me at work or call me if you are!


2 comments:

MLC said...

I guess I just picked the wrong damn week to move. I hope we can all get together like that again soon. How about this December in Vegas? I will host Christmas!!!!

Brandi Johns said...

It was a great party, thanks for letting us attend, we had a great time.
Steve, Brandi and the crazies!