Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Capricorn 7 - the Big 56

Happy Birthday thoughts go out to my womb-mate, Clarky... wish we could always be together on our day but hope he enjoyed the Dinosaurs walking the Earth with Payton & Ashley! Just think, we are becoming the dinosaurs!!

Time is such a weird thing. According to my calculator, I am 491,056 hours old... Clark is 491,056 + 12 minutes... so weird.

Some observations:I believe in being self sufficient and I believe in choosing to be happy. I wish I wasn't so suspicious - it is one of my worst qualities. I like to be right - that can be a good or a bad quality. I'm comfortable in my skin (not comfortable with my skin ) I love my family and my friends. Not crazy about my daily work, but am good at it and appreciate having a job. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up....

Favorite birthday moment(s): Will and Vivi singing to me over the phone - Ian was caterwauling in the background with Cady too... Sheer Delight!

Right behind that was the call from my Mom and Dad singing to me...having dinner with my Mom and Sisters. I'm so lucky to have them.

Other people who share this birthday: Betsy Ross , J.D. Salinger, Vern Troyer (mini-me), Nicolas Cage and Katie Couric....



2001

1961Shit. I've really changed.



2 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Happy Birthday To You!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!!
Happy Birthday Dear Jeanie!!!
Happy Birthday To You!!!!

XOXO
Michele

Davino said...

You will always be a Klownshoe to me... Happy Birthday!!!